Garfield Family Says Heater Could Be To Blame For House Fire

UTC
US NEWS FEEDS > ARKANSAS > FORT SMITH >

GARFIELD, Ark — A family of eight said they were lucky enough to be away from their home when it caught fire and burned to the ground Saturday night (Feb. 15). Carlton Johnson said he was at the store when he received a call about his house being on fire. When he rushed back it was engulfed in flames. “I’m here before the firefighters and it was already too late,” said Johnson. Johnson said his family lived in the home […]
...
News Feed:
Fort Smith/Fayetteville News | 5newsonline KFSM 5NEWS

READ MORE >
Garfield Family Says Heater Could Be To Blame For House Fire

Sponsored Content