Family To Sue Applebee’s After Baby Burned By Steaming Water

UTC
US NEWS FEEDS > ARKANSAS > BENTONVILLE >

NEW YORK — A family plans to sue Applebee’s after they say their 17-month-old baby was severely burned by steaming water at a location in the New York City borough of Queens. Cadien Scott Gaffney suffered second degree burns in the Friday incident, according to Kourtnei Patterson, a spokesperson for the family, after the family requested hot water to sterilize utensils. When the server brought it to the table, the baby was able to pull the hot water onto himself, according […]
...
News Feed:
Fort Smith/Fayetteville News | 5newsonline KFSM 5NEWS

READ MORE >
Family To Sue Applebee’s After Baby Burned By Steaming Water

Sponsored Content